MyRewardsatWork is a platform provided to the JP Morgan Chase employees for checking, managing and modifying their rewards, benefits and other specific employee data. MyRewardsatWork Chase is a solution to the former system that JP Morgan Chase provided for employees’ needs, which involved wasting time at the Payroll Department for any adjustments to their benefits or rewards.
In this guide we will take you through MyRewardsatWork JP Morgan Chase login process and inform you about how you can contact customer service if you are facing any sign on troubles.
MyRewardsatWork Platform for Employees
Firstly, we would like to cover the necessary information for Chase MyRewardsatWork users who have not gone through the log in process before. In just a bit of typing and a few clicks you will be in your account, if you get the access page right and you provide correct login credentials.
Before we get into detail, we want to stress the fact that there is only one JPMorgan Chase website, namely www.MyRewardsAtWork.com. The most frequent typos are myrewardsatwork.jpmorganchase.com, my-rewards-at-work.com, myrewardsatwork.chase.com or www.my-rewards-at-work.com, so make sure you do not type any of these ones in by accident.
If you want to access the JP Morgan Chase MyRewardsatWork login page, open any of your browsers accessing internet and visit the official MyRewardsatWork login page @MyRewardsatWork.com. After this you will be redirected to a basic page that serves as the gateway for MyRewardsatWork JP Morgan Chase login. The page will have “SSO Login AMERICAS” written at the top and a blue and orange “Single Sign-On” logo, above two empty fields (so you know that you are on the right page).
Continue the login process by following the below written steps:
STEP 1: Type your username into the field labelled Standard ID. (Refer the below provided image).
STEP 2: Type your password into the field labelled Password.
STEP 3: Click on the grey Login button to go to your account.
JP Morgan Chase MyRewardsatWork Mobile Login Steps
Fortunately, it is possible to log into your account using either a mobile phone or a tablet. All you’ll need is your login information from before and a steady internet connection. The site works with all the major browsers. Note, however, that it does look a little different on a mobile browser, so it might help to take a second look at these instructions. When you’re ready to log in, do the following:
- Open your phone or tablet’s web browser.
- Go to the login site linked above.
- Type your username in the first field.
- Type your password in the second field.
- Tap on the Login button to continue to your account.
NOTE: There is no dedicated app for managing your benefits, unfortunately. Most companies don’t have such an app, and JPMorgan/Chase is unlikely to innovate in that field. The website has been optimized for mobile, though, and it is fairly easy to use. As such, your best bet is to remember the login site so you can use it on the go.
MyRewardsatWork JP Morgan Chase Login Customer Service
Customer Support should be contacted in either one of these two situations:
- You forgot your login password
- You have exceeded the limit of login attempts.
To solve your issue, you can call the Global Service Desk at 1-866-576-1818 toll-free.
Things to remember while leaving MyRewardsatWork Login Page
Logging out of your account when leaving your computer is essential for keeping your personal employee reward and benefit information safe. To do so, click the “Logout” link in the menu on your screen. In case you do not have a “Logout” button or link available, you can sign off by closing all of the windows in the internet browser you used to log on.
JP Morgan Chase MyRewardsatWork Login Problems
This website is highly reliable. Though there are infrequent tech problems, most people will encounter problems with their login page because they use the wrong information. Make sure to use the username you were assigned and/or registered for, and that your password is typed in without the caps lock key in the on position.
If you think that you might have lost your password, you can reset it on the login page, though the site does tend to work slowly and you’ll need a bit of extra information to get a new password.
Links for Easy Access
- MyRewardsAtWork JP Morgan Chase Login Page: www.myrewardsatwork.com
- MyRewardsAtWorkcom Chase Single Sign On Help: https://smportal.jpmorganchase.com/siteminderagent/sso/help2.htm
- JP Morgan Chase Official Website: jpmorganchase.com
- JP Morgan Chase Career Opportunities: http://www.jpmorganchase.com/corporate/Careers/careers.htm
- Apply for a Position at JP Morgan Chase: http://careers.jpmorgan.com/careershttp://www.jpmorganchase.com/corporate/Careers/careers.htm
- JP Morgan Chase Contact Page: http://www.jpmorganchase.com/corporate/Home/contact-us.htm
How to Contact JP Morgan Chase
There are multiple ways to contact JP Morgan Chase, according to what you need to communicate with the company about.
- If you want to view their Annual Report, you can go to this link: http://investor.shareholder.com/JPMorganChase/annual.cfm or request a print version by calling 1-212-270-0589
- For inquiries regarding dividends and stockholder issues, you can visit this link: http://investor.shareholder.com/jpmorganchase/info.cfm
- Grant guidelines can be accessed from this link: http://www.jpmorganchase.com/corporate/Corporate-Responsibility/corporate-philanthropy.htm.
- Contacts for media relations can be found here: http://www.jpmorganchase.com/corporate/About-JPMC/media-contacts.htm.
- Chase Customer Service can be contacted here: https://www.chase.com/resources/customer-service.
- The phone number for other inquiries regarding JP Morgan Chase is: 1-212-270-6000.
- Any other information regarding investor relations, corporate responsibility or institute can be consulted on JPMorganChase.com.
Learn More about JP Morgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is known as the biggest bank in the United States of America and the 5th largest in the world by total assets ($2.6 trillion). The current company is a result of the J.P. Morgan & Co. merger with Chase Manhattan Corporation in 2000. Since then, it is considered the third biggest public company in the world by Forbes magazine, based on a composite ranking. As of 2015, JP Morgan Chase & Co. employs over 265,000 individuals around the around. With the help of this great number of employees, the company had a $97.90 billion revenue in 2014, with a $232 billion equity in the same year.If you have any queries in the above article on MyRewardsatWork please comment below.